Make A Gift Now!

Thank you for considering a gift to the Centre Fund. Your support is appreciated and makes a difference in the lives of our students. Here are the many ways in which you can support Centre.


Give Online
Please use our secure online giving form to make your gift to Centre with your Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.

Give by Mail

Simply make your check payable to Centre College and send to:

Office of Development
Centre College    
600 West Walnut Street    
Danville, Kentucky 40422

Please fill out and include this printable gift form with your check or credit card information. You can also email the form to Traci Wilson.

Give by Phone

Please call our office toll-free at 877-678-9822 Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. to make your gift by credit card.

Give by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)

Make your gift to Centre without ever writing a check through an Electronic Funds Transfer, spreading the cost of your support over the course of a year. CentreEFT is safe, secure, and you'll know when your account will be debited. You can choose to use your credit card or checking or savings account. Withdrawals are made on or around the 4th of each month and can be skipped at any time.

Please complete this
form and mail it to the address above or email it to Traci Wilson.

Give with a Matching Gift

Many companies offer a matching gift benefit for all employees (current & retired), which will increase your gift to Centre. Please request the appropriate paperwork from your Human Resources department and send your signed form to the address above.

Give by Stock Transfer

For stock held by a broker

Instruct your broker to call:
Brokerage contact: Chris Gowers, Financial Consultant
Office: 859-236-3658   Cell: 502-552-4182
Centre's Account #: 6853-6741
DTC #: 0141

Please ask your broker to attach your name to the transfer so we can track it back to you when it comes to our account. Please also let us know if your broker is with Hilliard-Lyons. We will need to give our broker a special notice.
For stock certificates held by you

Send unsigned certificates by certified mail. Sign but do not complete a stock power form for each security, have your signature guaranteed with the Medallion guarantee stamp, and send separate from the certificates to:
Office of Development
Centre College
600 West Walnut Street
Danville, Kentucky 40422

If you have any questions concerning your stock transfer, please contact 
Jamey Leahey at 877-678-9822.

Give with a Gift-in-Kind

Non-monetary gifts such as books, artwork, or other tangible items bring great value to Centre. For more information, please contact the Office of Development at 877-678-9822.

Give with a Planned Gift

Centre College has long received generous financial support from alumni and friends. Most often these gifts are made outright to Centre, thereby providing the entire amount up front. Centre also receives what are known as deferred gifts, in which the donor has deferred Centre's receipt of the full value of the gift, or where the donor has reserved some benefit from the amount given. Deferred giving not only offers tremendous benefits to Centre, but can also help you enjoy tax and income advantages, particularly for gift plans that involve a transfer of assets during your lifetime, such as to a trust or life-income plan.

Some popular methods of deferred gift planning include Charitable Gift Annuity, Centre College Pooled Income Fund, Charitable Remainder Trust, Charitable Lead Trust, Gifts of Life Insurance, Gifts of Interest in Real Estate, Testamentary Gifts, Gifts of Retirement Account Assets, or Payable-on-Death (POD) Accounts.

Our Office of Gift Planning will work with you and your financial advisors to create a plan that works for you. For more information, please contact
Jamey Leahey at 877-678-9822 or visit our planned giving website.

Give by Payroll Deduction (Centre employees only)

Faculty and staff members play a vital role in the life of the College. If you are interested in also supporting the College financially, please download our
payroll deduction form and send it to the Office of Development by campus mail or email the completed form to Traci Wilson.